- Irish Sports Horse
- 10 years
- 15.2 hands (AHC)
- Peppermill Chill
- 10yr old 157cm (LH) ISH dapple grey mare
- By the iconic stallion, Chillout
Sweetie is a dream to own, she is the perfect all rounder. I can’t speak highly enough of her. She is loving, laid back and has the heart of a lion. You name it, sweetie will do it. She’s competed very successfully in workers (int and horse), flat classes, show jumping, arena eventing, cross country and dressage. She hacks alone or in company, goes on the beach, pleasure rides, fun days, everything!
She has 3 balanced and floaty paces. She is clean limbed and straight moving. Vice free.
She is very bold but super careful to a fence, rarely touches a pole and is not a stopper. Point and kick and she’ll go! She will chip one in for you or go off a long stride. She can however be strong and forward going, for this reason she is not a novice ride. She needs a capable and confident rider.
Some of her results, to name a very small few:
- 1st and champion Working Show Horse Equifest 2021 in the evening performance
- 2x 1st open horse equifest 2021
- Malton show 1st and champion int worker 2021 and 2022
- Ryedale show 1st and champion int worker and 1st novice horse 2022
- British Elite 1st and champion int worker 2022 in the evening performance
- 1st Richmond Equestrian Centre Arena Eventing - 60 starters
- Belsay international horse trials int worker winner 2022 and gold cup winner 2023
- Ryedale Show 2023 - 1st London International qualifier working hunter (qualified first attempt) 2nd in the London international Working Show Horse
- Equifest 2023: 1st equifest Working Hunter, 1st Working show horse (both in the evening), 2nd Equifest Horse eventer, 1st and champion Home Produced working Hunter
- Westmoorland show 2023; 1st in the London international small riding horse (qualified first attempt) and 2nd London International working show horse
Bigger tracks are not my thing, but gave a couple of HOYS qualifiers a try this year with it being my last year in intermediates. She placed 3rd and 5th (intermediate workers) and a 9th at GYS (intermediate show hunter type - flat).
She loads and travels like a dream, in a trailer or box. I can take her out and about on my own and she’s no problem. Good for the farrier, we have always had her bare foot. Perfect for the dentist/vets. Can clip her without a head collar on. Lives in or out, on her own or in company with no fuss.
She is a joy to handle at stay away shows and settles instantly. Sparkles in an evening performance, atmosphere/music doesn’t bother her. Never plugged or has calmer.
Sweetie has been my world for 5 amazing years, and she will not go to anyone. She is only tentatively offered as I am now out the class. She is offered to a 10* long term loving home only that will be thoroughly vetted. Please don’t be offended if I don’t feel she is suitable for you, if I don’t find the perfect home she will stay with me and do some horses classes next year. I must be able to keep in touch with the new owner.
She is available after London International Horse show (16th December).
Hundreds of videos and photos available