- Anglo European
- Under 1
- Very correct conformation and movement to make 16.2
- Outstanding 5* breeding combining the very best of modern Eventing lines
- Exceptional trainable temperament with a bold outlook
Born May 2023, this stunning loose-moving filly has the conformation, breeding and temperament to succeed at the very top of the sport of Eventing.
* Sire Jacondrik carries the very best of modern Eventing lines, being by World No 2 (2018) and World No 3 (2019) leading Event sire Jaguar Mail, himself a Tokyo Olympics horse, and sired by leading TB Event sire Hand In Glove (who was also a PSG dressage stallion and GP show jumper).
Jacondrik's dam, Cosima, is by the World No 1 Event sire (2015/16/17/18/19) Contendro. Her dam is by Heraldrik, probably the most famous successful sire of Event horses ever.
* Her dam, Side Effects, lightly evented until an injury curtailed her career, is by 1.60 show jumper Carentino Glory, sire of many show jumpers and Eventers including Tom Crisp's 5* mare Liberty and Glory. Carentino Glory's sire, Cheenook, was himself a GP dressage stallion. Her dam, Dazzling Effects, was a 5* Badminton and Burghley top finishing mare. Dazzling Effects' sire is Catherston Dazzler, GB Team European Championships GP dressage horse and successful Eventer himself, as well as World No 6 Event sire in 2000 and sire of Olympic Eventers too. He is by the great dressage GP, Olympic and World Championships Bronze medalist Dutch Courage. On her dam side Side Effects has Irish Sports Horse blood as well as Welton Gazelle, herself an Advanced Eventer by the Advanced Eventer TB Welton Gameful who sired Welton Crackerjack, responsible for 5* winners at Badminton, Burghley and Kentucky.
Gloria's exceptional breeding has modern Eventing lines with many successful Olympic and 5* horses, but she also has the gallop and toughness of Thoroughbred breeding along with proven 1.60 showjumping and Grand Prix dressage lines. This quality filly has very good limbs, uphill paces, good walk over-track, an expressive trot and a ground-covering canter.
She has been very well handled from birth, regularly seeing the farrier and wormed, is eating hard feed, leads and is now weaned (photos were taken at 5 months).
She is the result of our small breeding programme and is only for sale as I can't keep them all! She will only go to the best of homes to be produced for Eventing to capitalise on her exceptional bloodlines and potential talent.